Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Homeschool


My daily view usually includes a
teacher's manual and a cup of coffee.  
Bryce is in kindergarten and is
working with Bob Jones
Hunter is in the 8th grade and is working with
Switched on Schoolhouse and Math U See.























We are officially in our fourth week of school!  This is my first year to teach both boys at the same time and so far it's going Great!! We started homeschooling two years ago and our reasons for continuing have slowly evolved.  One of the reasons is that I simply fell in love with it.  I could list all of the things I love but I'll save you the reading.  (I would be happy to send you the list if you're interested!)  It's not easy to balance work, school, family, etc. but it's a sacrifice we feel blessed to make each day.  Look out for more homeschooling posts in the future!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment