Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Be Kind



      One of my favorite boards on Pinterest is my board titled, "Words to Live by..."  I have no idea where the quotes come from or who originally posted them but they all seem to be little aha moments.  I love being challenged and reminded of these simple concepts that are so easily forgotten.  This quote just spoke to me today.  I often fall into the habit of simply surviving my day.  I have to run to the bank, pick up groceries, take the dogs to the groomer, schedule and shoot sessions, on and on.  I forget that every person I come in contact with has their own crazy life.  I have a choice.  I can contribute to the difficulty of their battle or I can make it easier.  Sometimes that means letting it go when the cashier has an attitude with me.  Or smiling when you get a nasty look after your child just knocked the display of toilet paper over.  Often easier said than done but a choice nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment